The Author Guidelines Regarding Submission of Manuscript Includes:
Suitable to the subject and not irrelevant to its detail work.
2. Author Affiliation
Respective Authors Full Names, Department/Institution/University, Country and Contact Number should be drafted in the article which is mandatory.
3. Corresponding Author
Full Name along with Department/Institution/University, City, State, Country, Telephone, Fax and Email should be included in the manuscript.
Should be brief in nature, comprehensive and relevant which is self-explanatory and also relating to the total subject given as summary to the entire script which was narrated by the author while getting the experiment findings in an exhaustive manner. It should also relate to significant outcome and further scope to continue in the field.
Should be in alphabetical order separated with semicolons for quick understanding with respect to the subject.
6. Text includes the following
- Introduction: States the reason for the research: identifies and elaborate discussions in findings of others, includes a review of the literature.
- Materials and Methods: Describes the study sample, research population, etc. which completely describes the methods that have been used to gather the information or data collection and describing the means that has been used for measuring or measures.
- Results: Summarizes the findings that has been done during the research by using text, charts, graphs and tables along with their legends which is a mandate thing that has to be included in the manuscript.
- Discussion: Analysing the findings, explaining the significance or the gist of the research and thereby suggesting the future projects.
- Conclusion: The final summary of the research/review work that has been done or that has been seen during the process which should be included.
- References: An alphabetical listing of works that were cited and used in supporting the research which may include books, monographs, etc.
Includes affirmation of individuals, grant details, funds, and conflict of interest.
Submission of manuscript format preferably in Microsoft word. Also, PDF format will be encouraged.